Designed by Adam Azzaro and Anna McMullen
April 7, 2014 8:41 pm·
Author: Bekah Holten Wartburg College Class of 2014
- Knights take down Duhawks.
- Men and women place second at Wartburg Indoor Select Meet
- Love Your Melon sets new 600 hat goal
- Bockenstedt to leave Wartburg
- National average of students studying abroad increases
- Vagina monologues: a story about women
- Meet the Candidates of 2016
- Iran nuclear deal hits home
- Wartburg prepared for mumps outbreak
- Watching the Zika virus abroad
We are Cornerstone Media and we get the privilege to tell Jake Stallman and Tania McAtee’s stories. Jake and Tania are a mother and son pair from Tipton, Iowa that are striving to eradicate bullying in our schools. Throughout his life Jake has been bullied, but this has not brought him down. Through advocacy Jake has won many awards nationwide for his anti-bullying endeavors. Follow our blog as we tell Jake and Tania’s stories and explore the epidemic of bullying and LGBTQ Rights.
Jake’s Personal Blog
KnightLife February 7, 2016